*database navbar layoutSkip to Main Content
The availability of laptops and other equipment changes during the day. Items with the following statuses are available:
If no items display when you click the link, then none are available.
For more information on the types of technology available to borrow, see this FAQ.
Note that overdue devices may be locked or have service suspended.
Questions? Contact us via chat or phone.
Find out which campus has the technology you need in stock by following these steps:
1. Go to the Library home page (https://pima.edu/library), click on the Books and More button.
2. Search for CARES Dell laptop, CARES iPad, Verizon hotspot, or AT&T hotspot
3. Look at the list of copies- be sure to click on the button to View Additional Copies and to scroll all the way to the listings for the campus library of your choice
4. Look for "copies" that say In Library to determine what inventory is on hand at the campus and then simply head in to check out a device. Devices are first come, first served!
If you need help with your PCC device please call the IT Service Desk at (520) 206-4900. Service Desk hours are:
- Monday-Thursday: 7am-7:30pm
- Friday: 7am - 5pm.
- Saturday: 8am - 2pm
If you need general technical support the MyPima Helpdesk provides assistance with MyPima logins, access to D2L and more. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: