Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What are Culture Passes?
Explore the Arts for Free!
The Act One Culture Pass program is a partnership between Act One, the library, and local and statewide cultural and art institutions. The Culture Pass allows:
- Students, staff, and community members get free admission for 2 to any of the participating museums, gardens, or performances.
- Individuals are allowed to check out 1 pass at a time, 2 passes in a 30 day period
- Passes are good for one use within a week of check out.
Please be aware that Culture Passes are only valid for General Admissions, any special exhibits or hours do not qualify under the pass.
For more information on Performance passes, Culture Passes, or the Act One foundation, visit the ACT ONE web page, or contact the PCC Library.
CULTURE PASSES ARE BACK!
Culture Passes are back in a limited capacity! The following venues are now accepting passes:
- Tour reservations required (This one requires planning ahead)
- (928) 632-7135 Call ahead to determine availability / check to make sure your reservation went through
- 13555 S Cross L Road, Mayer, AZ 86333
- Heard Museum
- 2301 North Central Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Tohono Chul Park
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a culture pass reservation
- 7366 Paseo del Norte Tucson, AZ 85704
- Tucson Botanical Gardens
- 2150 North Alvernon Way, Tucson, AZ 85712
- Arizona Arts Live (Performance Pass Partner) - No Performances Available Currently
How do you check one out?
Once you have decided on a location to visit and have looked at the website to determine if a reservation is needed** fill out the Culture Pass Request Form to formally request access.
- If the requested pass is available: you will receive a email from the library with a receipt for access or information on curbside pick-up. The receipt is your ticket in and needs to be kept!
- If the requested pass is not available: you will receive an email notifying you when the pass should become available and at that time you will have to fill out the form once more.
**IMPORTANT! Due to COVID-19 precautions, we highly encourage that you should call the venue ahead of time to make reservations and check out what COVID-19 procedures are in place. Most venues are reservation only during this time. Thank you!
Tell us what you think! We value feedback from Culture Pass users! If you have used a Culture Pass, please fill out this survey to tell us about your experience. Visit www.act1az.org/survey.
For information about the Culture Pass, visit www.act1az.org/culture-pass.
Have Questions? Contact any of the following or use our Ask a Librarian tool!
- Isabella Moreno, email@example.com
- Monica Caraballo - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robbie Lopez - email@example.com
You can also visit the Act One for more information on performances, passes, and information on the program and it's partnerships.