Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Current Library Updates
Spring Semester 2021:
- Campus library physical locations are closed for the Spring 2021 semester.
- A Library "curbside service" is available if you would like to borrow Library materials.
- If you don't have access to your textbook, you can make an appointment to scan pages from our Course Reserve textbooks.
- If you would like to return Library materials, please use the book-drops outside all campuses.
- Online resources are available 24/7.
- You can use "Ask a Librarian" to send the Librarians an email and ask for help or advice. The Library's live "LibChat" is available Monday-Thursday 9am-7pm, Friday and Saturday 11am-3pm.
- Or please feel free to email me (Lisa Hodgkins) at email@example.com.
All the best for the semester and please let me know how I can help you with your classes.
Contact the library from the comfort of your home.
LibChat is available Monday-Thursday 9am-7pm, Friday and Saturday 11am-3pm
PCC Nursing Department Student Policy Handbook