This database lets you limit to certain kinds of psychology articles:
- Empirical studies (data was gathered and analyzed)
- Literature reviews (research that describes and evaluates many previous studies on a topic)
- (Explore other functions)
It also contains the journals published by APA, which are highly used by psychologists.
- Click Advanced Search
- To limit to literature reviews, scroll down to Methodology. From this menu, select Literature Review.
- (Alternatively, to find empirical studies, select Empirical Study instead.)
- Scroll up to the search boxes and enter your keywords. All of your results will be limited to either empirical articles or literature reviews.