Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Environmental Issues Research
Use the online article databases (below) to find recent articles about your topic.
Journal & Article Databases for Environmental Research:
Master File Premier *****
- Contains full text for nearly 1,700 periodicals covering general reference, business, health, education, general science, multicultural issues and much more.
- Try improving your search results by...
- Placing exact phrases in quotes. Ex: "endangered species"
- Searching multiple terms at the same time. Ex: "endangered species" AND "global warming"
- Using the Subject (Thesaurus Terms) from your initial search results to narrow and focus your next search results
Academic Search Premier ***
- "This scholarly resource contains indexing and abstracts for more than 8,500 journals, with full text for more than 4,600 of those titles. PDF backfiles to 1975 or further are available for well over one hundred journals, and searchable cited references are provided for more than 1,000 titles."
- If the resulting articles seem too complicated, use the "Narrow Results by - Source Types" option at left, and select "Magazines"
- Search tip: Select the Advanced Search feature, then click on the Full Text limiter ir order to get full text articles!
Research Library (ProQuest) *
- Within your initial seach results, refine your search by using the "Suggested Topics" or by "Source Type" (scholarly journals, magazines, etc.)
All Nursing and Allied Health Databases
All Science & Technology Article Databases
Articles from various newspapers, including the Arizona Daily Star (09/29/2001 to present), as well as TV and radio transcripts