1. Open the database.
2. Type in your Author's name--last name, first
3. Instead of Basic Search, select Person - By or About
5. (At left) click Biographies. Then under Subjects, click your author's name.
1. Open the database (if needed)
2. Enter the title of the work (in quotes),
. . . followed by the author's last name. Ex. "The Storm" Chopin
4. Literary Criticism articles will display
1. Open an article
2. Click EMAIL (top of the article, in the red Tools box)
3. Edit the SUBJECT line. Be descriptive; this is what you see in your Email Inbox.
4. The MLA citation will appear at the bottom of the email.
1. To mark articles, checkmark their check boxes. These say "Mark" or "Save this document."
2. To review your marked articles, click the MARKED ITEMS icon (at top left).
3. Click EMAIL. (This will email those you've marked).
4. Edit the SUBJECT line. Be descriptive; this is what you see in your Email Inbox.
5. The MLA citation will appear at the bottom of the email, along with the articles.