1. To learn the basics of conducting research using MegaSearch.
- basic keyword searching
- using Google for keyword suggestions (or even topic suggestions)
- narrowing your search by dates, format (incl. peer-reviewed/scholarly), language, geographical location, etc.
- emailing yourself the article
- finding the article's citation (copy and pasting to Google Doc)
- advanced searching
First, I'll demonstrate how to do all the above. Then, we'll search a topic together. After that, you'll search for an article using your selected topic. You will email yourself that article. I'll walk around class in case you need help.
Please review the rest of the tabs at your convenience, as they can help you with your research as well!
Please email me at email@example.com if you need any help or have questions! Also feel free to visit the library in the Plaza building, second floor, Room F-210.