Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Access the database
Then click Advanced Search.
2. Put multi-word terms in quotations
3. Focus a search by adding a new concept box.
4. Supply alternative "names" for a concept
5. Focus a concept with special fields
To focus a concept,
select the menu on the right of the box
select one of these fields:
Subject terms TI
When you are finished focus, reset the menu.
6. Filter your results by publication type
7. Email articles to yourself -- with MLA citations
Open the article's full record (by clicking its title).
Click the Email icon at right. It looks like an envelope.
Type in your email address
Type in a customized line. This is what you will see in your email inbox. Subject Help yourself out: make it specific!
The email will contain...
An MLA style citation (at the top). You can copy and paste into your Works Cited list. (You need to proofread it first)
The full text article (PDFs will be attachments).