1. Open MEGASEARCH (Click Link Above)
- First: Click Advanced Search
- Next: Select your discipline: Anthropology
- For peer-reviewed articles, select "Scholarly Journals" in left hand margin
2. In the first box, enter a term such as "inequality"
(For best searching, enclose terms in quotation marks)
- At right, click Select a field: TI (Title) , SU (Subject) AB (Abstract)
- Click Search. Note the large number of results.
3. In box below enter "prostitution"
Click Search. Note the smaller number of results this time.
4. Remember to Limit your results by selections below the search boxes
- By "Peer Reviewed" and Date (Adjust Date on left margin)
5. Review the results.
- Click the Title for the full record
- Highlighting scans your search terms
- Turn on Search Term Navigation
6. Obtain citation--Click "Cite" icon on right margin and choose APA Format
7. Email an article to yourself/Save Your Search