Selecting a topic:
Your topic may be related to anything related to your book but first follow these steps:
- Take some time to reflect on your book.
- Think about themes and subjects of your book that interested you.
Keep your topic manageable.
- Think of a couple of different ways to describe your topic.
- Note the words you can use to describe your topic.
- Keep in mind some alternative topics that you are interested in researching as well.
- You may find that a slight word change in your topic will make your research more interesting or easier to research.
- Be sure to use your topic and, if needed, a couple of different ways to describe your topic.