Select devices are available for check out at all five campus libraries while supplies last. There is a waitlist for laptops at this time. Most campuses currently have hotspots and iPads available. Follow the instructions below to determine which campus has the device you need in stock or to get on the waitlist to to be notified when a laptop becomes available..
There is currently a waitlist to borrow laptops
(Read on for information about hotspots and iPads- they are not waitlisted at this time)
Complete this form to be placed on a waitlist to borrow a MacAir or Dell laptop. Please login to your MyPima account to complete the form.
When a laptop becomes available for you, you will receive an email to your PCC student email address from our library system (from the library-notices email). This email will specify the campus that has the laptop for you- we can not transfer devices between campuses. If you are unable to pick up the laptop at the specified location or within the 5 day window, you may re-submit your name to the bottom of the list by re-completing this form in hopes that the next time a laptop will become available at a different campus. You may also want to visit a convenient campus to use the onsite, desktop computers in the lab and/or library.
You will be notified to pick up the laptop at one of these locations- you must go to the location indicated on the email from our system.
No waiting for Hotspots or iPads! Find out which campus has hotspots or tablets in stock by following these steps:
1. Go to the Library home page (https://pima.edu/library), click on the Books and More button.
2. Search for CARES iPad or AT&T hotspot or CARES Verizon hotspot (NOTE: We currently have the most AT&T hotspots available)
3. Look at the list of copies- be sure to click on the button to View Additional Copies and to scroll all the way to the listings for the campus library of your choice (East, West and Downtown are currently available)
4. Look for "copies" that say In Library to determine what inventory is on hand at the campus before going in to check out a device.
If you need help with your PCC device please call the IT Service Desk at (520) 206-4900. Service Desk hours are:
- Monday-Thursday: 7am-7:30pm
- Friday: 7am - 5pm.
- Saturday: 8am - 2pm
If you need general technical support the MyPima Helpdesk provides assistance with MyPima logins, access to D2L and more. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: