Skip to main content
Note: You can't use this database off-campus.
- Useful information on hundreds of occupations.
- Wages/salaries; the number of openings expected; preparation needed
- Compare any two occupations
- Filter occupations by wages, education level, etc.
Browse occupations by clusters (like Health or Marketing).
- Open the link (above).
- Hover your mouse over Occupations
- Select Career Clusters
- Select a cluster for related occupations.
- Select an occupation to see its page.
- In the left column, try the following sections:
- Employment & Outlook
- Real World Interviews
- On the Career Clusters page, explore the orange tabs.
- Titles index: all occupation listed by name
- Compare: choose two occupations to view side by side.
- Search: the best place to search for specific occupations
- Filter: Find occupations with a median wage above $48,000
- There is no automatic way to email yourself the information.