Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Note: You can't use this database off-campus.
- Useful information on hundreds of occupations.
- Wages/salaries; the number of openings expected; preparation needed
- Compare any two occupations
- Filter occupations by wages, education level, etc.
Browse occupations by clusters (like Health or Marketing).
- Open the link (above).
- Hover your mouse over Occupations
- Select Career Clusters
- Select a cluster for related occupations.
- Select an occupation to see its page.
- In the left column, try the following sections:
- Employment & Outlook
- Real World Interviews
- On the Career Clusters page, explore the orange tabs.
- Titles index: all occupation listed by name
- Compare: choose two occupations to view side by side.
- Search: the best place to search for specific occupations
- Filter: Find occupations with a median wage above $48,000
- There is no automatic way to email yourself the information.