Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Literary Reference Center
Email articles one at a time
- Open an article.
- Click EMAIL (right column).
- Write a descriptive SUBJECT line.
- This is what you see in your Email Inbox.
- An MLA citation will appear at the top of the email.
Mark multiple articles, then email them all at once, but they also come in one big hard to manage email.
- Mark articles by clicking their ADD icons or their ADD TO FOLDER icons.
- To review your marked articles, click FOLDER (at the very top of the page).
- Checkmark the articles you want to email.
- Click EMAIL.
- Write a descriptive SUBJECT line. This is what you see in your Email Inbox.
- MLA citations for all the articles will appear at the top of the email.
- Note that all the articles will be in the single email.
- Note: if you close your browser, you'll lose the articles you've marked.