Olley, R., Edwards, I., Avery, M., & Cooper, H. (2019). Systematic review of the evidence related to mandated nurse staffing ratios in acute hospitals. Australian Health Review, 43(3), 288–293. https://doi.org/10.1071/AH16252 https://0-search-ebscohost-com.library2.pima.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=aph&AN=136807098&site=eds-live&scope=site
Goolsarran, N., Hamo, C. E., Lane, S., Frawley, S., & Lu, W.-H. (2018). Effectiveness of an interprofessional patient safety team-based learning simulation experience on healthcare professional trainees. BMC Medical Education, 18(1), 192. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12909-018-1301-4 https://0-search-ebscohost-com.library2.pima.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=cmedm&AN=30089502&site=eds-live&scope=site
1. Every review article (eats and) digests lots of research studies.
2. There are many research studies, but few review articles.
3. A good review article on your topic is a gold mine.
4. Some review articles are very long.
5. Other names for a review article:
6. Don't mistake the following things for a review article: