*database navbar layoutSkip to Main Content
Search 2.5 million images for your presentation. PCC has paid for copyright clearance.
1. Open Image Quest - one of Pima's databases.
2. Type in keywords (upper right).
3. Click an image to enlarge it.
4. Get a citation for the image (plus more information)...
5. "Save" multiple images to your lightboard.
Copy & paste citations from the source
MLA: Maori. Photography. Encyclopædia Britannica ImageQuest. Web. 21 Jan 2014. http://0-quest.eb.com.library2.pima.edu/images/149_2095071
APA: Maori. [Photography]. Retrieved from Encyclopædia Britannica ImageQuest. http://0-quest.eb.com.library2.pima.edu/images/149_2095071
Find images from the web for your presentation. It is probably a "fair use" of copyrighted images if you use them only for this class project.
1. Open Google Images.
2. Enter keywords
3. In thumbnail view, click an image.
4. Don't be fooled. Always open the web page where the image is found. What is the meaning of the image in this context? Can you trust the source to be accurate?
5. Copy or save the image
Collins, Hugh. “Maori play Te Puhi explores first Maori Miss New Zealand.” Stuff. Entertainment, 23 May 2017, www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/92886891/maori-play-te-puhi-explores-first-maori-miss-new-zealand.
Collins, H. (2017, May 23). Maori play Te Puhi explores first Maori Miss New Zealand. Stuff. Entertainment. https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/92886891/maori-play-te-puhi-explores-first-maori-miss-new-zealand