Email articles one at a time
- Open an article.
- Click EMAIL (right column).
- Write a descriptive SUBJECT line.
- This is what you see in your Email Inbox.
- An MLA citation will appear at the top of the email.
Mark multiple articles, then email them all at once, but they also come in one big hard to manage email.
- Mark articles by clicking their ADD icons or their ADD TO FOLDER icons.
- To review your marked articles, click FOLDER (at the very top of the page).
- Checkmark the articles you want to email.
- Click EMAIL.
- Write a descriptive SUBJECT line. This is what you see in your Email Inbox.
- MLA citations for all the articles will appear at the top of the email.
- Note that all the articles will be in the single email.
- Note: if you close your browser, you'll lose the articles you've marked.