Continue your background research by finding books (videos, DVDs, etc.) about your career in the library catalog:
Search the Library Catalog
Tips for searching the catalog:
- USE simple key words or phrases, such as health careers if you are searching for information about careers in the healthcare field.
- AVOID typing in long phrases. (See what happens when you type in "science careers in Arizona?").
- When you find a book or other item that looks interesting, click on the title link for more information. Glance down the page to Subject and you can click on the subject heading to find more books on your topic.
- Find books at a specific campus or limit your search by type of resource (print, ebook, etc.) by clicking Modify Search at the top of the search results page.
- Request books from another campus by clicking at the top left of the book page.