The titles below are a sample of the subject encyclopedias, dictionaries and other reference books available at the Northwest Campus Library.
PCC has a number of online reference databases that are great starting points for your research. Here are a few suggested resources:
1. Go to the Library home page (https://pima.edu/library), click on the Books and More button.
2. Search for the book, DVD or device you'd like to borrow.
(For Registered PCC Students ONLY: Looking for technology devices? Type CARES Dell laptop, CARES MacBook, or CARES iPad, or Cares Verizon Hotspot in the search box*)
3. Click on the Request link and login using your Pima ID (or Pima library card number) when prompted.
4. When the item is ready for you the system will email you an automated message at your Pima email.
5. When you get the email telling you that your item is ready, come to the library and pick up.
***Supply is limited - the hold you place on the item will only last for Five days after which your hold will be cancelled and the item will be listed as available. We can not transfer laptops among campuses, the campus the laptop is currently at is the campus you must retrieve the laptop from.
If the system does not let you request a device please contact a library employee at LibAnswers
If you need help with your PCC device please call the IT Service Desk at (520) 206-4900. Service Desk hours are:
- Monday-Thursday: 7am-7:30pm
- Friday: 7am - 5pm.
- Saturday: 8am - 2pm
If you need general technical support the MyPima Helpdesk provides assistance with MyPima logins, access to D2L and more. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: