When & How to Cite
You must document - cite - the source whenever you directly quote or paraphrase another's idea.
Directly after you quote or write about the idea, identify your source parenthetically; usually with the author's last name, the year of the work, and page number:
(Jones, 2004, p.102) .
This guide is intended as a starting place for research for ECE 107 Human Development and Relations.
You may be working on a research project that includes:
- General research concerning early childhood education
- Observation assignment(s)
- Life story research assignment(s)
- Childhood development and cognitive development
- Educational theories, perspectives, and methodologies
This guide is intended as a starting place for researchers, pointing to tools for finding books, articles, and other related information.
Please use the tabs above to locate frequently recommended resources. If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please contact your friendly neighborhood librarian.